An active and challenging camp designed specifically for our Trail Life boys. Activities will include such things as shelter building, obstacle course, orienteering, knot tying, fire/edge tool safety and much more!
Who IS THE WEEK FOR?
- OFFICIAL CAMPERS: The week is designed for Hawk and Mt. Lions (Grades 2-4) woodlands. Any Fox (K-1st Grade) that wants to attend must be accompanied by a guardian/parent. This week is also open to NON-Trail life boys….so invite your friends to join us.
- Youth FACULTY: Navigators/Adventurers (grades 6-12) are encouraged to come as youth faculty. Note that they will may be camping in tents (Provided) or hammocks separate from the campers if the dorms are full.
- ADULT FACULTY: If you are a parent/Guardian we encourage and want you to join us. Follow the link below and get you kid registered
Because of recent restrictions, there are a few difference3s this year.
- HEALTH CHECKS: ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SHOW GOOD HEALTH 14 DAYS PRIOR AND HAVE A TEMP OF 100 DEGREES OR LESS AT THE BEGINNING OF CAMP.
- Sleeping: The cabins will hold 10 people total (at least two adults) and the boys will sleep in alternating bunks
- Dining: All dining is in open air conditions. You will eat with your cabin group. All kitchen crew will wear masks in serving and prepping dependent on role.
- ACTIVITIES: MOST ACTIVITIES WILL NOT BE HINDERED ALTHOUGH RESPONSIBLE DISTANCING IS EXPECTED.
Questions: Call Brad Dodson at 330-621-4463