If you are new or just want a refresher on what NCOC is all about, sign up for our 3 Session Starting Point class that is offered every other month on the first three Sunday mornings @ 9:30 am. This is an opportunity to really understand what we believe and who we are as followers of Christ.
You can expect friendly and authentic people, engaging and relevant music and worship, compelling preaching from the Bible, and an opportunity to encounter God. You can expect to find a place where creativity and fellowship come together to worship God in new and exciting ways. You can expect to be encouraged, challenged, convicted, excited and, most importantly, welcomed.
Downloadable NCOC Statement of Beliefs pdf
We Believe that the Bible instructs church members to:
- Meet together regularly for fellowship, worship, teaching, and the Lord's Supper.(Acts 2:42-47)
- Use our God-given abilities and spiritual gifts to serve one another.(Romans 12:3-8/I Corinthians 12:12-3)
- Love one another, bear with one another, accept one another, and forgive one another. (1 Peter 4:8/Romans 14-15)
- Seek unity, agreement, and peace with one another. (Matthew 5:23-24)
- Encourage and build up one another.(Ephesians 4:29/Hebrews 3:13)
- Bear one another's burdens and pray for one another.(Galatians 6:1-2/James 5:16)
- Spur one another to love and good deeds.(Hebrews 10:24)
- Submit to the authority of the elders of the church.(Acts 20:28/1 Timothy 3,5:17, 1 Peter 5:1-4/Hebrews 13:17)
- Support the church financially.(1 Corinthians 16:1-4/2 Corinthians 8-9)
- Pursue personal holiness and obedience to God's Word.(1 Peter 1:15/James 1:22-24)
- Strive together to fulfill the Great Commission.(Matthew 28:18-20; Philippians 2:2)
We currently meet for Sunday School and Worship service every Sunday morning. There is parking both in the front lot and down behind the building. We are wheelchair accessible and also have an elevator available if needed.
Every Sunday - 9:30am & 10:30am